Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Tough Mudder!

This weekend I participated in my 3rd Tough Mudder in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.



My first Tough Mudder was The Minnesota Mudder in May 2012.  I ran it with my not-quite-yet-boyfriend at the time Tyler.  It was a HUGE challenge, but at the same time so much fun.  There is no other place where you're going to experience such a camaraderie with people you have never met! The great thing about the Tough Mudder is how everyone works together to overcome the 12 miles filled with insane obstacles.



  





Tyler and I did the Minnesota Mudder again July 2013, and we plan on making it an annual event!


When I heard the Wisconsin event would be held in my hometown of Oshkosh, we signed up for that one too.  We joined in with my brother's team with several of his friends.


Any other Mudder fans out there? I'd love to hear about your experiences! Leave a comment below =]





No comments:

Post a Comment