Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall is Here!

Usually I dread the colder weather that starts this time of year. Even though I've lived in Wisconsin my whole life snow and ice are NOT my thing. I prefer the warm, sunny and humid (yes humid!) Wisconsin summers.  This year I am going to try to find at least one winter activity that I truly enjoy.  I need to get a better attitude about the cold somehow!


This weekend I definitely felt the shock of fall weather, but I had a really nice time with Tyler's family on their annual fall hike up to Levis Mound in Neillsville, Wisconsin.  We hiked for about a half hour at a leisurely pace to the top look out. We had a picnic lunch and took plenty of pictures before we made our way back down.  This is a fall activity I could absolutely do more often!

photobombed his selfie..
awkward candid =]



I would love to hear some suggestions for winter activities I should try! I'd really like to find something that can be low cost, and keep me warm enough so I don't turn into an ice cube!

No comments:

Post a Comment