Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking Forward to the New Year

Looking back 2013 was a whirlwind of year! It started out in California at our 3rd trip to the Rose Bowl, then I had a lot of great times with my awesome roommates in my final semester of college, then we GRADUATED college, I got my first real job, moved to a new city with Tyler, and am ending the year by taking some time to look at what I want to accomplish in the future.  

In 2013 I learned how important BALANCE is in life.  When I focus too much in one area, others begin to suffer (in fitness and in LIFE).  In 2014 I want to continue working to balance healthy eating, fitness, and realistic goals; helping others and doing whats best for myself.  

I'm really looking forward to what 2014 has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment