Friday, November 1, 2013

A Quick Update

It's been tooo long since I've posted! Here's what's been happening:

  I became a Certified Personal Trainer through ACE!

 The 21 Day Challenge was a success! The winner with the most participation also lost a whopping 11 pounds! She received a package of my favorite fitness things.  It included my FAVE water bottle by Avex Sport, 2 packets of Shakeology, and a few low-carb protein bars I like the best.  The challengers said the extra accountability was very helpful, and were motivated to continue their fitness after the challenge was complete!


 I was hired as the Head Dance Team Coach for Badger High School in Lake Geneva! SO VERY EXCITED for this opportunity! Tryouts are next week!



Throwback to my dance days.. plus it was just Halloween =]

 The Healthy Holidays Challenge is starting MONDAY! I'm teaming up with another coach and 6 challengers, working on staying accountable to out workouts and nutrition though the start of  the holiday season.  Can't wait to get started!

 We have a new addition to our household, meet little Woka! Wok for short, like the frying pan.  We had Chinese the night we got her.. =] She weighs 1 pound 4 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment