Friday, November 15, 2013

Thank You!

Ohhh my goodness I can not believe all the positive and understanding feedback I got from my last post.  You are all awesome.  I had several fitness instructors from a Facebook group I belong to reach out to me and share their stories as well. So I just wanted to send out a HUGE THANK YOU!

Tonight is part one of the S.A.N.E. fundraiser at the Wellness Center.  In addition to the Zumbathon, there is a silent auction and a bake sale! I made my Ooey Gooey Protein Cookies for the sale =]

Tomorrow is a marathon of sampler group fitness classes.  I will be leading 30 minutes of Aerobic Dance followed by 30 minutes of Insanity! If you are in the area stop by! Suggested donation is $10 to participate in both tonight and tomorrow's events. And the proceeds go to a great cause! 

As soon as I'm done teaching tomorrow I'm headed down to Madison to meet up with my friends to cheer on the Badgers and have some football fun! Have a great weekend everyone =]

No comments:

Post a Comment